I don't want to monopolize the posting or anything, but I get the feeling no one really knows where John and I are anymore, we have been moving around a bit lately, and are hard to keep track of. So I thought I'd share a quick blurb about where we are and what we're up to for the present. I am also hoping everyone else will do the same! ;-)
John graduated a year ago with a degree in recreation leadership. After spending the summer working at scout camp (he was the high adventure director, which he loved), we moved in with our parents here in Casper to settle in to the dreaded job hunt. After a few weeks, John got a job at White's Marine Center as the parts and accessories manager. He absolutely loves it. He loves the people he works for--they treat him
really well. Meanwhile, we found out that we were expecting baby Logan in June, so we prepared for that. Two weeks after Logan's birth, we moved into an apartment down the street from both sets of parents! Some people might think that's crazy (we're all in the same ward), but we love it! It is so wonderful to have our children know their
grandparents so well. It has truly been a blessing to be so close. Here is our latest family picture:
Logan is now 3 months old, and thriving. Evan turns 3 this month! I have been
staying busy with the kids, and tutoring math on the side. I only have 2 students now that school has started, but I had 6 over the summer! We are happy with where we are for now, but I have a feeling the job hunt will begin again in a few months. We'll keep you posted.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Where are you guys anyway?
Posted by Unknown at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a precious family!!
Post a Comment