CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome

I have been trying to think of a way for us to keep in better touch and share our adventures. Finally I discovered that you can do a blog with multiple contributors. Perfect! (and free and even better, easy!) I hope we can use this website to share fun pictures and other adventures. I don't have everyone's email address -- so if you know of more of our extended family who would like to participate in this website, send me a note at oregonberry@gmail.com and I'll add them to the list. Let's make Grandma and Granddad Murray proud!

I have set this blog to not show up on Blogspot's community. So the only people who will see this website are those who know the URL. So post away! :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ariana, I'm so glad you thought of this! What a great way to keep track of everyone, and to keep in touch! I love it!

Ariana said...

Yay John and Sarah! Hey post the info on your new little guy. My mom is trying to keep the family records up to date on the computer.

Where are you guys these days? We just moved to Lehi, UT in July for a job change for Jeff.