Hey everybody!!!
This is Christian Lobo and I just got my mission call today!
I spent a good 3 or 4 months battling the health care system to get my papers done. I had my wisdom teeth out in May, physical in June, but week after week getting bounced back and forth trying to get somebody to just poke me with a needle for the TB test. I got my papers in a little over 3 weeks ago and finally got my call today!!!
Check it out:
With a reporting date that late, it cuts into the Winter semester at BYU, meaning I will have missed this Fall semester completely. However, I do have the option of signing up for classes RIGHT NOW and then driving down ASAP to take classes at BYU. The only catch to that is that I would have to work out a deal with my job -- leaving with just a day's notice... I work for an online business, however, so maybe it's possible that I could work over the internet. Anyway, my bishop is going to see if I can get leave earlier
Either way, I'm really, really excited. I can't wait to head out and do some good.
Christian
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Mission Call!!!
Posted by Christian Lobo at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOOHOO!!! You will be an awesome missionary! The Portuguese will love you! (just dont tell them Dad's toilet paper joke)
Congratulations! Another portuguese speaker! John and dad (uncle Evan) will be so excited!
Post a Comment