Hey everybody--
Sorry for the delay -- Yesterday was a holiday and our internet place was closed, it didn't work out to do email yesterday so here we are today.
We went to Sintra with António Fragoso to see Palacio de Monserrate (SO COOL). It was so unbelievably awesome.
We started teaching a young couple -- friends of Valdino -- and they are absolutely awesome. Wagner (Brazilian, plays guitar and sings for a living) and Patricia (Portuguese, nicest person I've ever met). We met them at Valdino's house and offered to teach them English. When we were teaching Valdino again, they showed up at his house again, and they had a bunch of questions and we taught the Plan of Salvation that we had colored and cut out with Valdino. We just taught them English and about the Restoration really quickly. Patricia asked something along the lines of, "so can you guys do my baptism or does it have to be somebody else?" She has absolutely incredible questions!!!
Anyway, things are well. It's been reallllly hard for me lately, but I just have to not worry so much. Even with tons of really good things happening it's somehow been really hard for me to maintain a positive attitude about my own efforts, and that affects everything I do and feel. It's not that I'm not focusing enough -- it's that I'm focusing too much. I guess that's why we have life to figure this kind of stuff out.
Beijos
Elder Lobo
Thursday, June 11, 2009
X-Files
Posted by Ariana at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment