I know this is a little late in coming, but I don't have the airport pictures (mom and dad do). Garen arrived home from the Czech Republic on July 31st. We are thrilled to have him home, and have enjoyed learning about the Czech Republic while he was here with us. He is already off to start school at BYU, but before he left, I did get these pictures of him and Ethan together:
Dallin and his new bride, Mikell, were also here last weekend for their Casper wedding reception. Here are a few pictures of them that I caught in between cutting cake and tracking my kids down:

We are grateful that Dallin found such a wonderful girl to spend eternity with! We have enjoyed getting to know Mikell, and can't wait to spend more time together! They, along with Sheridan, are also at BYU this semester, so we have lots of reasons to visit Utah frequently in the months to come!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Garen is home!
Posted by Unknown at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let us know if you come down...we'll have to have a party! :)
Thank you for the news!! Please post more!!
Post a Comment