CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reunion 08

Dear extended family,

Summer is upon us! That means the 2008 Murray Reunion is right around the corner. Aunt Elaine has reserved us a pavilion at the following location (but will be unable to attend since Brandon is getting married that day): http://www.spanishfork.org/dept/parkrec/parks/pdf/Canyon_View_Park.pdf

Canyon View Park
Pavilion #3 -- next to the playground, furthest from the fishing pond, most private and lots of shade.
330 East Powerhouse Road
Spanish Fork, UT

First item of business:
The reservation fee was $60, so I need to find out who is coming so we can divide the cost and repay Aunt Elaine accordingly. Please send me a quick COMING or NOT COMING email so we can start to get a head-count. Fabulous.

Second item of business:
The festivities are unplanned at this point. We've got the pavilion from noon to 4:00pm, so let's get some ideas (email me or Michael or Marci) flowing as to what we want to do. If it's left up to me, we'll have some kind of lunch, maybe some water balloon games, and that pretty much is the extent of my summer party planning abilities. Yup, I'm lame. I do want to keep this pretty low key so we don't have lots of logistics to deal with.

Third item of business:
Food. What should we do?? Would you guys prefer a bring-your-own-stuff-to-feed-your-family thing? or something more organized? I don't know what equipment we will have available for cooking. If anyone wants to volunteer to coordinate the food situation I'm happy to pass the buck on that responsibility. Or if we want to have one family be in charge of a lunch (purchasing, preparing, transporting, etc) and then split the cost, that's another idea. I guess once we know how many people are coming, we can make some good plans.

So please email me either way if you are planning to come or not come. From there I'll consult with my fellow fabulous cousins, Michael and Marci, and we'll come up with something great. I am so excited to have a chance to be together with whoever can come!



Love,
Ariana

ariana_duke@yahoo.com


0 comments: