I checked out the park....
Yesterday Jeff and I drove down to Spanish Fork to look at the park where we will have our reunion. It is very easy to find...it's just south of the Spanish Oaks golf course. Here is the entrance sign:
So just FYI, the park does not allow pets. Or booze. But I figure that second one shouldn't be a problem. :)
Here is a little playground that's right by the pavilion. There is also a sand volleyball court. Sorry my pictures are kind of weird....it was TOTALLY POURING rain when we drove through it.
Here is pavilion #3 -- note the lovely amount of shade!!! I was worried that we'd bake in the sun but this looks great. There are bathrooms a little to the left of where I took this picture.
This is the fishing pond -- it's for anybody 12 and under. Sounds like fun...
K...there's what it looks like. :) Now let's make some plans.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted by Ariana at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment