CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

From Sister Liz Jefferies -- she's transferred!

Hi everyone! ive been moved.
I am now in mount vernon! my area is really big. No more ghettos now I am in the country side! so so so beautiful. This is where I belong! And there are rolling hills...i like to pretend they are mountains. One of the little townships in my area is called centerburg..it is the geographic center of Ohio... cool huh. And we have Amish!!! so cool. We aren’t allowed to go to their communities and teach but sometimes the come into town with their horse and buggy. Don’t worry i took pictures and will send it. Conspicuously took pictures. I got here last Thursday and it was so crazy busy i didn’t get to email.
it was a surprise i didn’t think i would be leaving Westland so soon. when i got to transfers there were no sisters there to "receive me" but a member from this ward picked me up and we drove here. where i meet my companions. yep companions! I have two. I am in a trio. both sisters are awesome. sister petrucci is from sandy ut and we graduated the same year...she went to hill crest. sister zillner is 32 ys old and is from Sacramento ca. she is so so neat. they are great to live and work with and they love love chocolate too. so we get along well. we are the first sisters to be in this area since 1989. yep. goodbye elders, and the put the three of us in. we had a lot of clean up to do after those elders. not just apartment scrub but the area. we a\have a lot too do. its hard because none of us knew anyone here. and right after we moved in there was a huge snow storm....biggest since 1993. it was a level 3 warning no one could drive. so we wale\ked and trated...well until my 4 foot 11 inch companions were up to their waists in snow!!! so we went back home. both of them are that tall. the lord has a silly sense of humor. we are quite the trio!
well i love you all write to my knew address..

402 Mitchell Ave
Mount Vernon
Oh 43050


dont worry if you sent anything to my last address it gets forwarded to me. i got your card mom. and the card from my cousin Ariana!
I love you all!
Love, Liz
Mom there are murrays here! Their line comes from virginia...pocahontas john...any of that related to you!?!?

0 comments: