John and Sarah Murray posted some great news on their blog! Click on the link at the right to read it. Congrats guys!!
ALSO-
Dustin and Becky Sharp have some awesome news posted on their blog. Double yay!!! :)
(As a side note....is anybody besides me and my mom reading this blog? Just wondering....I am hoping we can all use it to share our good news, adventures, etc.....)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Good news!!
Posted by Ariana at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I read the blog all the time...keep the posts coming!
I read it too. :)
Ariana,
I am reading the blog. I just don't have any important news. I write all of the daily little things on our family blog. I hope everyone is checking our blog out. It is hard to know since we don't have a place to leave comments. Also-I noticed a link to Golden and Mary Ann's blog and it isn't working. I am wondering if the url is correct.
Thanks for keeping this up! We love staying in touch and seeing everyone else's blogs too!
Kate
Post a Comment