Hello Murray Family! Or should i say Hi-dee-Ho!!!! Merry Christmas and every other appropriate salutation.
First of all the Murray Family Christmas Brunch was awesome!!! I will definately be there next year.
I also wanted to ask all of the Aunts and uncles (not necesarily in this order, Norman, Jane, Evan, Kathy, Margaret, Robert, Elaine and Golden) when they could, if they could or wanted to do a Murray Family Reunion this summer. I would like to throw out the suggest of July, and a tour of local Murray Family history sites. For instance, Spanish Fork is where John Murray settled. For those who aren't aware, John Murray came from Scotland in the mid 1800s, married Sarah Bates in Bufalo New York, was baptized in Monroe, Michigan by Jeremiah Hatch (I met one of his descendants in the Temple after participating in some Sealings, that was a sweet experience). Then some how got to Utah and Settled in Spanish Fork and is Barried there. So to cut the story short we could check some stuff out there in Spanish Fork, it could also be centered around the Payson Scottish Festival which will be held that second weekend in July and there is no fee for admittance. So I'll stop blabbing and ask all who read this message to send me an e-mail at elezeta4405@frontiernet.net to let me know what you thoughts are about a Murray Family Reunion this Summer.
Thank you again to Ariana and Elaine for the Brunch. It was so good to meet up with some of the cousins. I hope this message finds all of you in good health and happy times.
Regards,
Michael John Murray
Monday, December 24, 2007
Murray Family Reunion
Posted by mickdundee at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment